Add a flavour of the Far East to your pizza with a ramen crust.
We’re in 2019 with our dough-based pizza crusts while people are in 3019 munching on ramen crusts. In all “seriousness”, SeriousEats created a recipe for a ramen crust pizza back in 2015. The mastermind behind the recipe was J. Kenji López-Alt. His credentials speak for themselves:
New York Times best-selling author, James Beard Award winner, restaurant-trained chef, and former editor at Cook’s Illustrated magazine.
Check out the ingredients below and head over to SeriousEats for the full recipe.
- 2 packs of instant ramen noodles
- 3tbsps of extra virgin olive oil
- 12oz grated mozzarella/Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup of pizza sauce
- 2oz of grated parmesan cheese
- Toppings (optional but advised)
(h/t The World’s Best Ever)